Just some deals I found this week...

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The ones from ALDI are listed as a comment under the shopping list for Aldi this week.
FOOD LION:
Their deli sliced chicken was on sale for $4.88/lb, I got 1/2 lb so it was $2.44
Their deli sliced honey ham was on sale for $3.88/lb, I got 1/2 lb so it was 1.94
If you check out the prices of most pre-packaged lunch meat you'll find this fresh sliced is cheaper!
Classico Pasta sauce on sale 2/$4, plus I had a coupon $1.50/2, so I got them for $1.25 each
I also had a coupon, buy 2 Classico pasta sauces, get $1.50 off fresh beef product...
I bought a pound of 7% fat ground chuck, reg. $3.39/lb, I got for $1.89
The Birds eye steamfresh veggies were on sale for 10/$10, I bought 1 bag and used a $0.50/1 coupon from this weeks paper and got it for $0.50. **this would have been a better deal at Kroger if they had the same sale because they double coupons up to $0.50/daily!**
Digorno frozen pizzas were on sale 2/$6, I had a coupon for $1/1, so I got them for $2.50 each

All in all, I used a coupon for everything I bought or it was at least on sale. I spent $27.66 tax and all and saved $20.47!!!

KROGER:
They have their Pure Protein bars on sale for 10/$10, use the coupon form the paper and BOGO FREE!, That's $0.50 each.
They have Kraft natural shredded cheese on sale 2/$4, plus at the Dickson Kroger they have a coupon machine right there spitting out a coupon for $1/2. That comes to $1.50 per pack.
They have Silk Soy milk on sale 2/$5 and again they have a coupon machine at the Dickson store that spits out a coupon $0.55/1, that's $1.95 for 1. Normally it is $2.99.
Always remember to check for marked down fresh items! Today I got Laura's Lean ground beef $2.88/lb. Normally it is $5.99. There is nothing wrong with it, except it needs to be cooked or frozen by today!
Also check the produce dept for deals on salads or pre-cut fruit!
Vitamin Water is on sale 10/$10, plus there is a coupon in the paper $1/2. It's like getting them for $0.50 each!
Also remember that Kroger doubles coupons up to $0.50 daily and you get gas points for spending at least $100.00 in groceries and for using reuseable bags! Plus Shell has teamed up with Kroger to also offer $0.10 off a gallon. Hopefully this will be true for the diesel as well at Shell! For any of you diesel drivers! My husband included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

This blog was created with "Real" and Busy people in mind. Our goal is to help you live healthy and not break the bank.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP